Wednesday, January 18, 2017

- ALL THINGS MADE NEW - All things are presently under the bondage of the universal law of decay and death. "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new." The old and dying things will be completely and forever gone. We shall have new bodies, "fashioned like unto his glorious body." We shall have a new dwelling place, prepared by Christ Himself .

All Things New


Dr. Henry Morris


"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." (Revelation 21:5)
The coming of a new year is a good time to consider that glorious time to come when Christ will make everything new again.
In the present age, all things "shall wax old as doth a garment" (Hebrews 1:11).
All things are presently under the bondage of the universal law of decay and death; indeed "the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now" (Romans 8:22). 
"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness" (2 Peter 3:13).
 There, in the "new Jerusalem," we shall each have "a new name" and sing "a new song" (Revelation 21:22:175:9).
 We shall have new bodies, "fashioned like unto his glorious body" (Philippians 3:21).
And we shall have a new dwelling place, prepared by Christ Himself among the "many mansions" in His "Father's house" (John 14:2). 
And all the old and dying things will be completely and
forever gone. "There shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (Revelation 21:4).
"And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away" (Isaiah 35:10). 
What a "Happy New Year" that will be!
In the meantime, we have His "new covenant" and have each been made "a new creature" in Christ (Hebrews 12:24Galatians 6:15).
Since all His words "are true and faithful," we know His promises are sure.
   Therefore, already, "old things are passed away; behold all things are become new" through faith in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Are you struggling with a big decision or wondering how your eternal future will play out?
Why not talk to the God of the universe and let Him work in your behalf?
He says, “I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you" (Psalm 32:8).
Ask God to show you what to do. Pray the following prayer: 
“Heavenly Father,
I admit that I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and begin a new life with You.
Please forgive me. I now receive your Son, Jesus Christ as my Savior, my Master and my Lord. I believe and confess that Jesus Christ died for my sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.
I want to receive all that Jesus Christ has provided for me as my Savior. Your Word says, ‘Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved’ (Romans 10:13).
I believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man comes unto the Father, but by Him.
Lord Jesus, I pray and ask You, to come into my heart and be Lord of my life. I thank You that you have given me eternal life, and according to Your Word, I am born again.
Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit Who is in me now. I surrender my life to You. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”
RELATED POSTS:

10th Planet Xena 2003 UB313: Planet X / Wormwood Redeemed?
The New Heaven and New Earth
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ a literal kingdom on earth?
.
.
.“The Song of Moses”

Paul Wilbur





lyrics

And they sing the song of Moses,
the servant of God,
and the song of the Lamb,
saying great, great and marvelous
are your works, Lord God Almighty!
Just and true are your ways, Lord
O King of the saints,
Who shall not fear you o Lord?
Hallelujah, oh hallelujah
icr.org


No comments:

Post a Comment