Saturday, October 21, 2017

MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND - I will uphold you with my righteous right hand - God made this promise to the children of Israel, but it applies to all of His children. We can be calm, hopeful and confident no matter what we face. The God that holds and sustains the universe in His righteous right hand, is holding us … He is strengthening us … He is helping us.

Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10
.
Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10
My Righteous Right Hand

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand 
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    
I will uphold you with my righteous      right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 New International Version (NIV)
 Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10
FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU; BE NOT    DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD; I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, I WILL HELP YOU, I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND. Isaiah 41:10
God made this promise to the children of Israel, but it applies to all of His children.
Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10There are many things in this world that can make us fearful and can cause us to look around with alarm… that is what dismayed means here.
But like Peter walking on the water, if we keep our eyes on Jesus and not the things around us, we will be filled with peace and be enabled to do what we could never do on our own.
Why does God tell us not to be afraid? Because He promises to be with us … in other passages, He tells us that He will never leave us or forsake us.
Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10God is our protector and if He is for us, who can be against us?
We can be calm, hopeful and confident, because no matter what we face, the God that holds and sustains the universe in His righteous right hand, is holding us … He is strengthening us … He is helping us.
If we could see God in the flesh standing with us, we would not be afraid of anything … so we must act as though we see Him … that’s what faith is all about!
Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10Meditate on this promise and let it fill you with strength and courage, so that faith, instead of fear, will become your first response to troubling situations.
©Debbie Kay, Hope For The Broken Hearted
Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10


Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10


Image result for uphold isaiah 41:10p-chron p-files

         

No comments:

Post a Comment