Sunday, December 11, 2016

- FOR YOU ARE MY GOD - (1986) (Full Disc) - Jeff Hamlin - For you are my God You alone are my joy Defend me O Lord


 You Are My God

Jeff Hamlin - (1986) (Full Disc)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmmxlAuwSA ChristianMusic

FOR YOU ARE MY GOD      

JEFF HAMLIN
John B. Foley 



.
For you are my God 
You alone are my joy 
Defend me O Lord
 (Repeat) 
You give marvelous comrades to me 
The faithful who dwell in the land 
Those who choose alien gods
Have chosen an alien band
 (Repeat chorus) 
You are my portion and cup
It is you that I claim for my prize 
Your heritage is my delight 
The lot you have given to me
(Repeat chorus) 


RELATED POSTS: 

Image result for psalm 16:6
My 
Beautiful 

Inheritance

God, My Beautiful Inheritance
CLICK HERE . . . 
..
God 
as a 
Father 

The Throne Of God 
Does God 
literally have a throne?
                                                                                                                                                                              ALBUM

No comments:

Post a Comment