Tuesday, September 27, 2016

- PEOPLE NEED THE LORD - Everyday they pass me by, I can see it in their eyes. Empty people filled with care, Headed who knows where? On they go through private pain, Living fear to fear.


People Need The Lord       
Steve Green


lyrics
Everyday they pass me by, 
I can see it in their eyes.
Empty people filled with care, 
Headed who knows where?

.
On they go through private pain, 
Living fear to fear.

.
Laughter hides their silent cries, 
Only Jesus hears.
People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door.
.
People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
When will we realize people need the Lord?
We are called to take His light
To a world where wrong seems right.

.
What would be too great a cost
For sharing life with one who's lost?
Through His love our hearts can feel
All the grief they bear.
They must hear the words of life
Only we can share.
.
People need the Lord, people need the Lord
At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door.
People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
When will we realize that we must give our lives, For people need the Lord.
People need the Lord.
  



God never calls us to do something for Him that He does not empower us to do if we are willing to do the work and time. Please, take the time to get to know God in an intimate way.
As your relationship with Him grows, you move up in rank and are assigned harder missions. Your purpose on earth is to shine God’s love to a lost, dying world.
Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is waiting for you!
Open your ears and your heart to the Lord and be excited about your new future serving Him in truth and spirit.
Can God change your life?
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life.
Serve Him.
Wait on Him.
And expect … for He is able to do much much more than you can ask or imagine.
Settle that sin issue ...
.
“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.
I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now born again.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.”

RELATED POSTS:

Find Us Faithful  


.
My Life Is Yours to Control
 .

I Have Loved You With an everlasting love
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment