Thursday, March 9, 2017

- IN THE GARDEN - I come to the garden alone, While the dew is still on the roses; And the voice I hear, falling on my ear, The Son of God discloses. And He walks with me, and He talks with me, And He tells me I am His own, And the joy we share as we tarry there, None other has ever known.


In The Garden
Charles Austin Miles
Official video for “In the Garden [Live]” featuring The Mullins

  
lyrics 
1 I come to the garden alone,
   While the dew is still on the roses;

   And the voice I hear, falling on my ear,
   The Son of God discloses.
Refrain:
   And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
   And He tells me I am His own,
   And the joy we share as we tarry there,

   None other has ever known.
2 He speaks, and the sound of His voice
   Is so sweet the birds hush their singing;
   And the melody that He gave to me
   Within my heart is ringing.
 
[Refrain]
3 I'd stay in the garden with Him
   Tho' the night around me be falling;

   But He bids me go; thro' the voice of woe,
   His voice to me is calling. 
[Refrain]

RELATED POSTS:.
..

The Power of a Prayer 

Garden
CLICK HERE . . .

Choose the better 
part
CLICK HERE . . .
The Holy 
Spirit’s Still Small Voice
CLICK HERE . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment