Monday, August 7, 2017

- EYES OF GOD - “Behold, the eye of the Lord [is] on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine”

The Eyes Of God
A Look At The Eyes Of God

By Mike Riley
Throughout the Bible, there are many aspects of God’s eyes that are revealed to us.
The following are fifteen such aspects:
·    Grace-bestowing eyes: “But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord” (Genesis 6:8-NKJV).

·      Benevolent eyes: “For the land which you go to possess [is] not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered [it] by foot, as a vegetable garden; but the land which you cross over to possess [is] a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven, a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God [are] always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year” (Deuteronomy 11:10-12-NKJV). 
·      Value-seeing eyes: “And indeed, as your life was valued much this day in my eyes, so let my life be valued much in the eyes of the Lord, and let Him deliver me out of all tribulation” (1 Samuel 26:24-NKJV).
·      Running eyes: “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of [those] whose heart [is] loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars” (2 Chronicles 16:9-NKJV).
·      Beholding eyes: “The Lord [is] in His holy temple, The Lord’s throne [is] in heaven; His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men (Psalm 11:4-NKJV).
·      Guiding eyes: “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye” (Psalm 32:8-NKJV).
·      Pondering eyes: “For the ways of man [are] before the eyes of the Lord, And He ponders all his paths” (Proverbs 5:21-NKJV).
·      All seeing eyes: “The eyes of the Lord [are] in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good” (Proverbs 15:3-NKJV; cf. Jeremiah 16:17-NKJV).
·      Preserving eyes: “The eyes of the Lord preserve knowledge, But He overthrows the words of the faithless” (Proverbs 22:12-NKJV).
·      Protecting eyes: “Behold, the eye of the Lord [is] on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine” (Psalm 33:18-19-NKJV).
·      Discerning eyes: “The eyes of the Lord [are] on the righteous, And His ears [are open] to their cry” (Psalm 34:15-NKJV; cf. 1 Peter 3:12-NKJV).
·      Remembering eyes: “They do not consider in their hearts [That] I remember all their wickedness; Now their own deeds have surrounded them; They are before My face” (Hosea 7:2-NKJV).
·      Judging eyes: “[You are] great in counsel and mighty in work, for your eyes [are] open to all the ways of the sons of men, to give everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his doings” (Jeremiah 32:19-NKJV).
·      Pure eyes: “[You are] of purer eyes than to behold evil, And cannot look on wickedness. Why do You look on those who deal treacherously, [And] hold Your tongue when the wicked devours A [person] more righteous than he?” (Habakkuk 1:13-NKJV).
·      Penetrating eyes: “And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account” (Hebrews 4:13-NKJV).
Brethren and friends, knowing that God is the possessor of all of the above eyes, let us follow the inspired instructions of the apostle Paul in Ephesians 5:15-17:
See then that you walk circumspectly [carefully], not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. (NKJV) 
Would you want to have a deeper relationship with God?
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life by receiving His Son, Jesus Christ, and have eternal life.
Say the following prayer:

“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.

I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You. I receive Your free gift of salvation.

Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.

I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to your Word, I am now born again, has eternal life, and I am now Your child.

Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.

Please use me for Your glory.

In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.”

If you have just put your trust in Jesus Christ, you have been born into God’s family.
As a spiritual baby, you need to grow by feeding on God’s Word – the Bible (1 Peter 2:2).
You must have a good modern translation Bible and begin prayerfully reading it. Start in the New Testament, such as the Gospel of John or Paul’s letters to the Ephesians.
Also, you need to join a Christian fellowship where the Bible is taught and where God is truly worshiped.
God bless you as you begin your new life with Him!
RELATED POSTS:
.
The Hand of God

How can I see the hand of God moving in my life?
CLICK HERE . . .
We Are the Apple of His Eye
CLICK HERE . . .

The Greatest 

Love Comes From Above
CLICK HERE . . .
CLICK HERE . . .
Trust His Heart
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 
Near to the Heart of God
(There is a place of quiet rest)
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment