Friday, August 12, 2016

- JEHOVAH RAPHA - You are the God that healeth me You are the Lord my Healer You sent Your word and healed my disease You are the Lord my Healer

I AM THE GOD THAT HEALETH THEE            
DON MOEN 




lyrics

VERSE 1:

I am the God that healeth thee
I am the Lord your Heal - er
I sent My word and healed your disease
I am the Lord your Heal - er


(REPEAT VERSE 1)

VERSE 2:


You are the God that healeth me
You are the Lord my Heal - er
You sent Your word and healed my disease
You are the Lord my Heal - er


(REPEAT VERSE 2)



He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26) NIV


RELATED POSTS:



How Worship Leader Darlene Zschech Walked Through Cancer
http://puricarefiles.blogspot.com/2016/05/healing-darlene-zschech-walked-through.html
...
How God Worked Miracles Against Rod Parsley's Cancer

..
.
.
.
Joel Osteen's Mother: Miracle Healing Is Real




No comments:

Post a Comment