Wednesday, August 10, 2016

SALVATION AFTER THE RAPTURE - Some Bible interpreters believe that there will be absolutely no chance for salvation after the Rapture. However, there is no place in the Bible which says this or even hints to it.

Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?
Some Bible interpreters believe that there will be absolutely no chance for salvation after the Rapture.
However, there is no place in the Bible which says this or even hints to it.
There will be many people who come to Christ during the Tribulation.
The 144,000 Jewish witnesses are Jewish believers.(Revelation 7:4)
If no one can come to Christ during the Tribulation, then why are people being beheaded for their faith? (Revelation 20:4) 
No passage of Scripture argues against people having
a chance to be saved after the Rapture. Many passages indicate the opposite.
.
Another view is that those who hear the gospel and reject it before the Rapture cannot be saved.

Those saved during the Tribulation, then, are those who had never heard the gospel before the Rapture.
The “proof text” for this view is 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11, which says the Antichrist will work miracles to deceive “those who are perishing” and that God Himself will “send them a powerful delusion” to confirm them in their unbelief.
The reason given is that “they refused to love the truth and so be saved” (verse 10).
Granted, those who are hard-hearted toward the gospel before the Rapture are likely to remain so.
And the Antichrist will deceive many (Matthew 24:5).
But “those who refused to love the truth” does not necessarily refer to people who heard the gospel before the Rapture.
It could be anyone who wholly rejects God’s salvation, at any time. So, there is no clear scriptural evidence to support this view.
.
Revelation 6:9-11 speaks of those martyred during the Tribulation “because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained.”
These martyrs will correctly interpret what they see during the Tribulation and will believe the gospel themselves and call on others to repent and believe as well.
The Antichrist and his followers will not tolerate their evangelism and will kill them.
All of these martyrs are people who were alive before the Rapture, but who were not believers until afterward.
Therefore, there must be opportunity to come to Christ in faith after the Rapture.
Are you struggling with a big decision or wondering how your eternal future will play out?
Why not talk to the God of the universe and let Him work in your behalf?
He says, “I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you" (Psalm 32:8).
Ask God to show you what to do. Pray the following prayer:
“Heavenly Father,
I admit that I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and begin a new life with You.
Please forgive me. I now receive your Son, Jesus Christ as my Savior, my Master and my Lord. I believe and confess that Jesus Christ died for my sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.
I want to receive all that Jesus Christ has provided for me as my Savior. Your Word says, ‘Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved’ (Romans 10:13).
I believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man comes unto the Father, but by Him.
Lord Jesus, I pray and ask You, to come into my heart and be Lord of my life. I thank You that you have given me eternal life, and according to Your Word, I am born again.
Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit that is in me now. I surrender my life to You. I promise to study Your Word - the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus Name. Amen.”
     “Great Is Thy Faithfulness”         
              Thomas Chisolm


lyrics
Great is Thy faithfulness
O God, my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not
Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou hast been,
Thou forever wilt be.

Chorus:
Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning,
New mercies I see
All I have needed
Thy hand has provided
Great is Thy faithfulness
Lord unto me

Summer and winter, springtime and harvest
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

(Repeat chorus)
gotquestions.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment