Thursday, May 18, 2017

- JUST A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE - I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong; I'll be satisfied as long As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.

Just a Closer Walk 
With Thee

Author: Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EkbTwes2oElvisPresleymariamountain101
gospel album in the world" One Day At A Time'
Patsy Cline And Willie Nelson
Official video for “Just a Closer Walk With Thee [Live]” feat. Darrell Luster and Jim Murray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN6xjwt-hDYTennesseeErnieFordlolafaulkner
lyrics
1 I am weak but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I'll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.
Refrain:
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
2 Thro' this world of toil and snares,
If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.
[Refrain]
3 When my feeble life is o'er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o'er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.
[Refrain]

RELATED POSTS:
.
God walking in the garden in the cool of the day 

CLICK HERE . . .
.
.
Micah 6:8 
.


CLICK HERE . . .
.
The Power of a Prayer 
Garden
CLICK HERE . . .
.
Walk With Faith In Your Heart 
CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . . 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment