Thursday, October 13, 2016

- COME HOLY SPIRIT I NEED YOU - Jimmy Swaggart - Come Holy Spirit I need You Come Holy Spirit I pray Come with Your strength and Your power Come in Your own special way

Come Holy Spirit I Need You
 Jimmy Swaggart
                      

1. Come Holy Spirit I need You
    Come Holy Spirit I pray
    Come with Your strength and Your power
    Come in Your own special way


2.  Come Holy Spirit I need You
    Come Holy Spirit I pray
    Come with Your light and Your wisdom
    Come in Your own special way

3.  Come Holy Spirit I need You
 Come Holy Spirit I Pray
 Come With Your joy and our Wisdom
 Come in Your own special way

4.   Come like a spring in the desert
 Come, to the weary of soul
 Lord, let Your sweet healing power
 Touch me and make me whole

5.  Glory be to the Father, glory  be to the Son
     Glory be to the Holy Spirit, our God,
     All three in one (now and  forever, Amen)
RELATED POSTS:     
.  .

Heaven’s Thrilling,
All-Encompassing 
Worship 
CLICK HERE . . . 
.
    How can I please God?
CLICK HERE . . . 
Bold Demands 
We are to 

Make of God 


No comments:

Post a Comment