Saturday, October 22, 2016

JOY OF THE LORD - The joy of the LORD is my strength The joy of the LORD is my strength The joy of the LORD is my strength Oh, the joy of the LORD is my strength.

The joy of the LORD is my strength



The joy of the LORD is my strength
The joy of the LORD is my strength
The joy of the LORD is my strength
Oh, the joy of the LORD is my strength.


He gives me living water and I thirst no more
He gives me living water and I thirst no more
He gives me living water and I thirst no more
For the joy of the LORD is my strength


If you want joy you must sing for it
If you want joy you must sing for it
If you want joy you must sing for it
For the joy of the LORD is my strength

If you want joy you must shout …jump for it..
If you want joy you must shout …jump for it..


If you want joy you must shout …jump for it..
For the joy of the LORD is my strength



#56 of 72 songs with motions available at http://www.praiseinmotion.net . From DVD, PRAISE IN MOTION, featuring 72 songs with motions for young children. The concept of this song is being joyful in the Lord brings strength through Him. The message is communicated through hand motions. Simple and easy to learn with the lyrics on the screen. Happy children in a preschool classroom led by music teacher, Christina Cook Lee. Also comes on CD. Order with paypal. Kids love it! Download lyrics free at www.PraiseInMotion.net .

Christina Cook Lee is an independent video producer, singer-songwriter, author and teacher. She and her husband Jeff have worked together in this field since she started studying TV and Film in California in 1986, before they were married.
Christina realizes that her education in this developing field has never stopped. The information and experience she gained as a student--beginning with still photography, film and analog video--has taken many turns. She says, "Going to school was the tip of the iceberg".
She is committed to learning and growing and will not be intimidated or daunted by new technology. It is Christina's desire to produce meaningful projects that will go where she cannot go to communicate her faith in Christ. Christina produced the Praise In Motion Music collection and chose the songs for the project based on experience she gained in the classroom for 15 years as a Preschool Music Teacher.
By creating a diverse collection of material sharing many different people's messages, music and gifts...she hopes her efforts bless the ministries and individuals she features and that their passion will in turn bless the viewers and lead them to (or expand their) faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment