Friday, October 28, 2016

GOD'S MISTEAKS - So what if God makes mistakes? Why not blame God when earthquakes, hurricanes, or other natural disasters take place? Is it not that God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent?

So what if God makes mistakes?
puricarefiles
Why not blame God when earthquakes, hurricanes, or other natural disasters take place?
Is it not that God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent?
So nothing can happen without His allowing it. Did He have lapses in His control, has He done something wrong or has He made mistakes?
These arguments fail to make a clear distinction and fairness between a perfect God and a fallen creation. 
“20 For the creation was subjected to frustration and futility, not willingly [because of some intentional fault on its part], but by the will of Him who subjected it, in hope 
21 that the creation itself will also be freed from its bondage to decay [and gain entrance] into the glorious freedom of the children of God. 
22 For we know that the whole creation has been moaning together as in the pains of childbirth until now.” Romans 8:20-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Victims of accidents, diseases and disabilities usually ascribe their hapless conditions to unfairness or mistakes made by God.
All of humanity are made after God's own image (Genesis 1:27).
It is because of God’s love that He sent His only begotten Son to die for everyone at the cross (John 3:16).
Disease, sickness, disabilities, disasters even death occur naturally as part of human life in a world tainted by sin (Genesis 3).
God can, in His omniscience and omnipotence, take hold of human weakness in powerful ways to display His glory and transform lives (2 Corinthians 12:10).
Ultimately, in His own timing, God will remove the curse of sin and its debilitating impact on humanity (Revelation 22:3).

“4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be death; there will no longer be sorrow and anguish, or crying, or pain; for the former order of things has passed away.” Revelation 21:4 Amplified Bible (AMP)

God never did make a single mistake in all that happened. He knows the end from the beginning:
10  Declaring the end and the result from the beginning,
And from ancient times the things which have not [yet] been done,
Saying, ‘My purpose will be established,
And I will do all that pleases Me and fulfills My purpose,’
Isaiah 46:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)
He may have been grieved and displeased by man’s disobedience and stubbornness. But the results of sin and the curse that followed cannot be blamed on God.
“6 The Lord regretted that He had made mankind on the earth, and He was [deeply] grieved in His heart.” Genesis 6:6 Amplified Bible (AMP)
From eternity past, God had a plan to redeem the earth and ultimately create a new earth under Christ.
“7 In Him we have redemption [that is, our deliverance and salvation] through His blood, [which paid the penalty for our sin and resulted in] the forgiveness and complete pardon of our sin, in accordance with the riches of His grace 
which He lavished on us. In all wisdom and understanding [with practical insight] 
He made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, 
10 with regard to the fulfillment of the times [that is, the end of history, the climax of the ages]—to bring all things together in Christ, [both] things in the heavens and things on the earth.” Ephesians 1:7-10 Amplified Bible (AMP)
The plan called for destroying the most of mankind, save for a small remnant - Noah and his family – and start all over again. While human disobedience is offensive to God, the result of sin does not mean God has made mistakes.
The entrance of sin into the world came through human misdemeanor and the deception of Satan, the serpent in Genesis. The effects of sin can only be removed by Christ:
“8 For it is by grace [God’s remarkable compassion and favor drawing you to Christ] that you have been saved [actually delivered from judgment and given eternal life] through faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [not through your own effort], but it is the [undeserved, gracious] gift of God; 
not as a result of [your] works [nor your attempts to keep the Law], so that no one will [be able to] boast or take credit in any way [for his salvation].” Ephesians 2:8-9 Amplified Bible (AMP)
God’s perfect works are all over Scriptures, such as:
“5 Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of your wonders,
They would be too many to count.”
Psalm 40:5 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Everything that God does has a purpose, and will ultimately come
into harmony according to His divine plan:
28 And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose.” Romans 8:28Amplified Bible (AMP)
It is evident in the Bible that the perfect God of the universe does not make mistakes.
Natural upheavals, sickness, diseases, accidents and disabilities are part of the natural operations of the world. Even in these cases, God has a special purpose for everything that takes place, and for the life of each person.
Upon the completion of His plan, God will make all things new (Revelation 21:5).
God is perfect (Psalm 18:30; Matthew 5:48). 
Deuteronomy 32:4 teaches, "The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he."
Since God is perfect, He cannot make mistakes.
His authority causes anger or fear in individuals who refuse to yield to Him.
But those who have experienced His lovingkindness, trusted in His
goodness, and surrendered to His authority take comfort in knowing Him as the Lord of their lives.
Submit to Christ’s rule over your life now and enjoy the freedom and peace under God. Say this prayer:
“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.
I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.
Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now born again.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

RELATED POSTS:
Why, Lord, Why?

God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability

 
.
HOW TO GROW ROSES IN YOUR DESERT


     “Here I Am To Worship”            
           Hillsong


lyrics
Light of the world You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days oh, so highly exalted
Glorious in Heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross

Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

You're wonderful
Here I am to worship
Oh God, You're wonderful to me

No comments:

Post a Comment