Tuesday, May 31, 2016

BE FED - LIKE A SHEPHERD HE LEADS US - Jesus, the good Shepherd feeds his flock faithfully. Our deepest hunger is for the Shepherd Himself ... to be near to Him.


Be Fed and More!

Worthy Christian Devotions   


Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.” Psalms 37:3 
The word "verily", in this verse, is the Hebrew word “emunah” (em-oo-nah).
It also means "faith" or "faithfully"
When we trust in the Lord, and our trust is demonstrated by doing good, He declares that He will faithfully feed us. 
How will we be fed?
The Hebrew word for "fed" is “roeh” (ro-eh), which also means "shepherd".
Yes, the good shepherd feeds his flock who trust Him, by leading them to green pastures, and He does it faithfully.
Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) is our Chief
Shepherd.
We know His voice, trust him, and follow His direction, so we don't go hungry.
We are continuing to trust in the Lord and do good; to dwell in the Land and be fed.
But our deepest hunger is for the
Shepherd Himself... to be near to Him.
He feeds us, in every way.
Yet His deepest longing is that we dwell with and in Him, as He said, "Abide in Me and I in you".
Our lives depend on Him, Who is faithful.
But the greater relationship He offers and desires is to be our friend, and even
our Husband. 
Would you want to have a deeper relationship with God?
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life by receiving His Son, Jesus Christ, and have eternal life.
Say the following prayer:

“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You. 
I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that Your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to your Word, I am now born again.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word - the Bible.
Please use me for Your glory.
In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.”


RELATED POSTS:
..

.
God as a Father
.
.
.
.
.
.
lyrics
Like a father feeds his children
Like a shepherd leads his flock
The Lord will always guide us
Show us where to walk

And in times when we have plenty
In times when we have not
He is our Provider
And His mercy never stops

Like a shepherd He leads us
Like a father He feeds us
From the morning to the evening
'til the sunrise again
Like a shepherd He leads us
Like a father He feeds us
He is the great "I Am"

As we come into His presence
Confessing Him as Lord
His Holy Spirit leads us
And He feeds us by His word

We're seated at His table
Partaking of His love
Children of His kingdom
Purchased by His blood

Like a shepherd He leads us
Like a father He feeds us
From the morning to the evening
    'til the sunrise again

Like a shepherd He leads us
Like a father He feeds us
He is the great "I Am"

Like a shepherd He leads us
Like a father He feeds us
From the morning to the evening    
    'til the sunrise again

Like a shepherd He leads us
Like a father He feeds us
He is the great "I Am"
He is the great "I Am"
He is the great "I Am"
He is the great "I Am"...

No comments:

Post a Comment