Sunday, May 29, 2016

PEACE - SHALOM - Be in Total Peace! - The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.


Be in Total Peace!  
                           
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. Psalm 29:11
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. Colossians 2:15
The Hebrew word "shalom" has meaning that is deep and rich. Peace, completeness, prosperity, safety, contentment, health, blessing, and rest are all apportioned to the meaning of this remarkable word.
The ancient Hebrew spelling of "shalom" is interesting because it speaks only indirectly about these multiple meanings, but reveals something very profound about apprehending "shalom".
The composition of Shalom at approximately 1000 B.C.
"Shalom" is comprised of four Hebrew letters: "Sheen", "Lamed", "Vav" and "Mem".
The letter "Sheen", represented as teeth, illustrates destruction.
"Lamed" portrays a staff and illustrates authority.
"Vav", illustrated as a nail or a tent peg, carries the ideas of fastening, securing, or establishing.
And finally, "Mem" is displayed as water, and illustrates chaos.
So the Hebrew word picture for "shalom" communicates this message – "destroying the authority that establishes chaos"!
Do you want "shalom" in your life? You will need to deal with the roots and causes of chaos. 
The one and only successful way to do that is through
faith in and identity with Yeshua (Jesus) your Sar Shalom – your Prince of Peace – because He has already disarmed the authorities which establish chaos and will soon destroy them completely.
He said, These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Would you want God to change your life?
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life through a relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ, and have eternal life.
Say the following prayer:

“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.

I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.

Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that Your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.

I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now born again.

Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.

Use me for Your glory.

In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.”



RELATED POSTS:
If I forgive and forget could I have peace with God? 

I believed Jesus when He said, “I am the way and the truth and the life” 
Are You Under the Protection of the "Sign"?  

“The Only Real Peace”                   

lyrics
Life is a few days of trouble a wise man once said
But I'll not complain for I'm sheltered, I'm clothed and I'm fed
But many’s the trial my wants and my dreams put me through
And the only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you

Chorus:
The only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you
The only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you
With all life's frustrations I need you and I know I do
Cause the only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you

The higher I soar in my dreams, the harder I fall
And sometimes I've wondered if dreams are worth dreaming at all
But my disappointments can't keep me blinded and blue
Not when I'm reminded of sweet peace I have Lord in you

Chorus: (repeat twice)
The only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you
The only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you
With all life's frustrations, I need you and Lord knows I do
Cause the only eal peace that Ihave dear Lord is in you

Ending: The only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you

No comments:

Post a Comment