Tuesday, November 22, 2016

- ANGELS - The ministry of angels is evident throughout Scripture. We should appreciate that there are "innumerable" angels in heaven, and each has an assignment from God. Some angels stand in the presence of God at all times. Others protect the children of God

God uses his army of angels
mightily during deliverance.
How God Uses His Angels for Deliverance
                                                                             
The ministry of angels is evident throughout Scripture.
Angels are "ministering spirits sent out to minister to those who will inherit salvation" (Hebrews 1:14).
As Christians, we should rejoice like the angels when people give their lives to the Lord. We should appreciate that there are "innumerable" angels in heaven, and each has an assignment from God (Hebrews 12:22).
Some angels stand in the presence of God at all times (Revelation 8:2).
Others protect the children of God (Psalm 91:11).
Some have participated in physical battles on earth as 2 Kings 19:35 illustrates. Angels were used by God to slay the Assyrian army.
An angel went to Daniel to tell him of his answered prayers during his fast. This angel fought a battle in the heavens and was reinforced by Michael the archangel to go to Daniel and reveal future events.
God used angels to close the mouth of the lions and wage spiritual warfare in the heavens.
They attend to our aid as they did to Elijah in 1 Kings 19:5-8 and to Jesus in Matthew 4:11 and Luke 23:43.
Angels can also help during deliverance ministry. I became aware of this once while I was in the middle of a deliverance session for a young woman who claimed to be a Satanist.
We used every spiritual weapon we could such as praise, worship and Scripture as we took authority over each evil spirit.
As we prayed for her, I would prophetically know the sin that was committed needing repentance.
The anointing of the Holy Spirit was evident. I was aware of what He was doing as well as the angelic realm around us during this spiritual battle.
Leading her in renouncing each sin, we cast the demonic spirits out one by one. At a certain point, a demon started mocking us. I asked the Lord to have His angels silence and deal with this spirit, and it immediately stopped.
This young woman gave her life to Jesus. She then received the wonderful baptism of the Holy Spirit that night.
Another time I was aware of angels and their ministry during a deliverance service in which I was about to preach.
A young man stomped out of the room during worship. My concerned staff followed him and then came to get me.
This young man was agitated during worship and showed threatening behavior. At first I asked if I could pray with him. But the boldness of God fell on me and I commanded him to return to the service. We would pray over him after the message is preached.
At the end of the service, the young man came up to us. Written on his hand were three names combined as one. He said this came to him during the message. My staff member and I immediately knew this name was demonic.
Under the anointing of the Holy Spirit we prayed over him. He crumpled to the floor as the demons fought for control.
We led him in repentance and renunciation. We asked the Lord to have His angels intervene during this time at several points of the deliverance.
At one point, the young man had a childlike voice speak out of him asking for help. We led him in prayer. After he was completely free, we prayed over him and he was filled with the Holy Spirit.
After this he got up and shared with us how he saw himself like a little child in a dark room, but a door opened and Jesus walked in bringing light to every corner of the room.
All he remembered was the vision he received and being filled with the Holy Spirit. We rejoiced with him.
It was truly amazing to see what Jesus did and to be aware of the ministry of His angels during this spiritual battle under the anointing of the marvelous Holy Spirit.
We can take joy in knowing that angels help during deliverance ministry.
At the great end-times harvest, angels will be used by God to "gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who do evil and will throw them into a fiery furnace." (Matthew 13:41-42). 
In this spiritual war, there are no fence-sitters – you are either on the Lords’ victorious army or on the wicked “Powers” of Satan.
Ensure you’re enlistment on the victorious army of the Lord.  Settle that sin issue right now by saying this prayer:
“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.
I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. Thank you, Lord, that according to Your Word, I am born again. I promise to obey You and study your Word – the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.”
RELATED POSTS:
How Angelic Warfare Affects Your Prayers

.
Exposing Witchcraft: Spiritual Warfare

Fight the Right Enemy
http://puricarefiles.blogspot.com/2016/05/fight-right-enemy-satan-and-his-demons.html 
.

    “I Hear Angels”                      
              Marty Nystrom

lyrics
I hear angels singing praises
I see men from ev'ry nation
Bowing down before the throne
Like the sound of many waters
Like the rushing wind around us
Multitudes join the song
Pre-chorus:
And a symphony of praise arises
Tears are wiped away from eyes
As men from every tongue
and tribe all sing
Chorus:
Holy holy, God Almighty
Who was, who is and is to come
All the angels are crying "holy"
To the lamb who sits upon the throne
I see one who's full of wonder
Eyes of fire and voice of thunder
Shining bright his majesty
All the colors of the rainbow
Circle him and fill his temple
So beautiful this is to me
[Repeat Pre-chorus]
[Repeat Chorus]
To the lamb who sits upon the throne
Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.
Get to know the Holy Spirit and how to interact with Him on a daily basis. Learn to enter God's presence and hear His voice clearly for yourself! Go deeper in your faith with Life in the Spirit and change your life and destiny. Are you ready to start your journey?
Jared Laskey is founder and lead pastor at Destiny Open Bible Church in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and is a Master of Divinity student at Regent University. He lives to see Jesus awaken this generation to the power of His Holy Spirit. You can follow him on Twitter @jaredalaskey, or contact him through his website firebornministries.org.
http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/spiritual-warfare/27976-how-god-uses-his-angels-for-deliverance

No comments:

Post a Comment