Monday, November 28, 2016

WORSHIP THE LORD IN THE BEAUTY OF HIS HOLINESS - The Fear of the Lord is the key that opens the beauty of his holiness where the beautiful exchange happens.


The Holiness & Beauty in Worship
“O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth” Psalm 96:9 (KJV) 
You know and you don’t need to be told when something is beautiful. You can see from afar a holy and sacred thing. And you can feel that this is holy thing or place.
Holy means sacred, sanctified, and set apart. God is holy, sanctified and set apart. Think of it that the bible is Holy, God is Holy, even a witch doctors place is holy but God’s holiness is pure, clean and it beautiful.
God’s holiness comes from being true and not being twisted. It is the same holiness that is attracted by righteousness, purity and clean hands for one to be able to see it.
Fear in this scripture speaks of fear conjoined with love and hope. It is not a slavish dread but filial reverence.
Fear in the bible talks of a hope and love filled with reverence.
With fear (filial reverence) God desires us to worship Him.
The Fear of the Lord is the key that opens the beauty of his holiness where the beautiful exchange happens.
Where God changes us from the inside out, grows us from the inside out.
The way to unlock that experience and work of God on the inside is to come before God in fear of who He is and knowing that there is a beauty that can only be found in his holiness alone. That beauty touching our lives becomes the start of a new walk with God.
Let us pray, “Lord Jesus may we walk in fear of who you are, to worship you in the beauty of your holiness holding nothing but just adoration and awe of who you are, living our lives with reverence for who you are knowing our lives are not our own. In Jesus Name. Amen”
Would you want to have a deeper relationship with God?
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life by receiving His Son, Jesus Christ, and have eternal life.
Say the following prayer:

“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.

I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.

Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.

I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to your Word, I am now born again.

Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.

Please use me for Your glory.

In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.”


RELATED POSTS:

Let There Be Glory and Honor and Praises
Why does God demand our worship?
...
What is ‘Soaking Worship?
http://puricarefiles.blogspot.com/2016/06/worship-each-of-us-encounters-and.html
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
....
...


"We Choose the Fear of the Lord" 
   Maranatha







lyrics

we choose the fear of the Lord
we choose the fear of the Lord
For the fear of the Lord is to hate all evil
we choose the fear of the Lord
we choose the fear of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
For the way of the Lord is the way of wisdom
we choose the way of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
He who delights in the word of the Lord
Shall be blessed in all of the ways
For the friendship of God is with those who fear Him
So we choose the fear of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
we choose the word of the Lord
we choose the word of the Lord
we choose the word of the Lord
For the word of the Lord shall endure forever
we choose the word of the Lord
we choose the word of the Lord
For the fear of the Lord is to hate all evil
We choose the fear of the Lord
we choose the way of the Lord
we choose the word of the Lord 
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/the-holiness-beauty-in-worship/...






No comments:

Post a Comment