Wednesday, July 13, 2016

FATHER'S LOVE LETTER - You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You were not a mistake. I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.

My Child,
.
You may not know me, 
but I know everything about you. 
Psalm 139:1
.
I know when you sit down and when you rise up. Psalm 139:2
.
I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3
.
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Matthew 10:29-31
.
For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27
.
In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 17:28
.
For you are my offspring. Acts 17:28
.
I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4-5

I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, 
for all your days are written in my book. 
Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth 
and where you would live. 
Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb. Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born. Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented 
by those who don't know me. 
John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, 
but am the complete expression of love. 
1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child 
and I am your Father. 

1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father. 
Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. 
James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. 
Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. 
Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless 
as the sand on the seashore.

Psalms 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing. 
Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you. 
Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession. 
Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you
with all my heart and all my soul. 

Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. 
Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, 
you will find me. 
Delight in me and I will give you 
the desires of your heart. 
Psalm 37:4
.
For it is I who gave you those desires. 
Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you 
than you could possibly imagine. 

Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager. 
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you 
in all your troubles. 
When you are brokenhearted, 
I am close to you. 

Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, 
I have carried you close to my heart. 

Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away 
every tear from your eyes. 

Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain 
you have suffered on this earth.

Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you 
even as I love my son, Jesus.

John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. 
John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being. 
Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, 
not against you. 

Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. 
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression 
of my love for you. 

1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved
that I might gain your love. 
Romans 8:31-32
.
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, 
you receive me. 
1 John 2:23
.
And nothing will ever separate you 
from my love again. 
Romans 8:38-39
.
Come home and I'll throw the biggest party 
heaven has ever seen. Luke 15:7
.
I have always been Father, 
and will always be Father. 
Ephesians 3:14-15
  .
My question is…
Will you be my child? 
John 1:12-13
.
I am waiting for you. Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

A loving Father

God reveals Himself to mankind in the role of a Father in several contexts. The most important is that of a spiritual Father.
Thus, Christians experience a God who expresses all the qualities of a loving Father.
- He gives us life (John 3:3);
- He loves us (John 3:16);
- He rewards our efforts (Hebrews 11:6);
- He communicates with us through His Word (John 17:17; Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:5; 1 Thessalonians 2:13);
- He corrects us lovingly (Hebrews 12:3-11).
And, most important, God will grant us the ultimate gift, eternal life in His Kingdom through His grace if we repent of our sins and obey His commands .
To experience God as a personal, caring, loving Father, you have to receive Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. You will become a child of God and begin the fulfillment of the reason you were created by God.

Say the following prayer:
“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You. 
I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now Your child, and I am born again.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.
Please use me for Your glory.

In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.” 
R .ELATED POSTS:
God as a Father
.
.
...  
.
.
.
Are You Under the 
Protection of the "Sign"?
. 
.
.
.
How to Walk in the Divine Promises 
of Health and Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment