Thursday, July 14, 2016

- I Have Loved You With an everlasting love And I have drawn You With my loving kindness


I Have Loved You                 
Kent Henry 

lyrics
And I have loved You
With an everlasting love
And I have drawn
You with my loving kindness
And I have loved You
With an everlasting love
And I have drawned You
With my loving kindness

I have loved
With an everlasting love
And I have drawn You
With my loving kindness
And I have loved You
With an everlasting love
And I have drawned You
With my loving kindness

Because God loved you
And to keep His own (keep His own)
He brought you out
With a mighty hand
He redeemed you from
The devil's yoke
Oh, the Lord, He is the God
And faithful is He (and faithful is He)
And He'll keep
His Word and covenant
Giving mercy and prosperity

(Repeat chorus)

And casting all
Of your cares on Him for
He cares for you (cares for you)
There's a love dimension
In the Kingdom of God
And it's sure to take you through
God commanded His love toward us,
Christ died on a tree (He died on a tree)
Then He rose again,
the living God
More than conquerors
Now are we

(Repeat chorus twice)

And I have drawned You
And I have drawned You
And I have drawned Yo
u
With my loving kindness
Jeremiah 31:3-6 ESV
3 the LORD appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. 
4 Again I will build you, and you shall be built, O virgin Israel! Again you shall adorn yourself with tambourines and shall go forth in the dance of the merrymakers. 
5 Again you shall plant vineyards on the mountains of Samaria; the planters shall plant and shall enjoy the fruit. 
6 For there shall be a day when watchmen will call in the hill country of Ephraim: 'Arise, and let us go up to Zion, to the LORD our God.'"

A loving Father
God reveals Himself to mankind in the role of a Father in several contexts. The most important is that of a spiritual Father.
Thus, Christians experience a God who expresses all the qualities of a loving Father.
- He gives us life (John 3:3);
- He loves us (John 3:16);
- He rewards our efforts (Hebrews 11:6);
- He communicates with us through His Word - the Bible ( John 17:17; Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:5; 1 Thessalonians 2:13);
- He corrects us lovingly (Hebrews 12:3-11); and, most important,
God will grant us the ultimate gift, eternal life in His Kingdom through His grace if we repent of our sins and obey His commands .
To experience God as a personal, caring, loving Father, you have to receive Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. You will become a child of God and begin the fulfillment of the reason you were created by God. 
Say the following prayer:

 “Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.

I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.

Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.

I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now Your child, and I am born again.

Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word - the Bible.

Please use me for Your glory.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.”

RELATED POSTS:
God as a Father

No comments:

Post a Comment