Thursday, July 14, 2016

- WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN ME - Why have You chosen me out of millions Your child to be You know all the wrongs that I have done. My life I now give, for You I will live And walk by Your side all the way

WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN ME   


Rodger Strader

Why have You chosen me out of millions Your child to be
You know all the wrongs that I have done
Oh how could You pardon me, forgive my iniquities
To save me give Jesus Your son

.
But Lord help me be what You want me to be
Your word I will strive to obey
My life I now give, for You I will live
And walk by Your side all the way
.
I am amazed to know that a God so great could love me so


Is willing and wanting to bless
His love is so wonderful, His mercy so bountiful
I can't understand it I confess

.
God never calls us to do something for Him that He does not empower us to do if we are willing to do the work and time. 
. Take the time to get to know God in an intimate way.

As your relationship with Him grows, you move up in rank and are assigned harder missions. Your purpose on earth is to shine God’s love to a lost, dying world.
Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is waiting for you!
Open your ears and your heart to the Lord and be excited about your new future serving Him in truth and spirit. 

Allow God to change your life.
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life. 
Serve Him.
Wait on Him.
And expect … for He is able to do much much more than you can ask or imagine.

Settle that sin issue ...

.
“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.

I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.

Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now born again.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word - the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.” 


RELATED POSTS:

.

FATHER'S LOVE LETTER – My Child

.

God as a Father 

Why is God referred to as a Father? 


Jealous God? 
What Does 

That Mean? 
 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment