Sunday, February 26, 2017

- AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST - If you have made Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, you have been sent to act as a representative for Him in this world. Just as nations send ambassadors to represent their interests in other countries, you've been sent here to look after the interests of the kingdom of God.

Ambassador for Christ
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ.... 2 Corinthians 5:20
You are an ambassador for Christ!
If you have made Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, you have been sent to act as a representative for Him in this world.
Just as nations send ambassadors to represent their interests in other countries, you've been sent here to look after the interests of the kingdom of God.
Think about that. Everywhere you go you are representing the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
That's a very high honor. It may also seem like a rather tall bill to fill.
But God has equipped you to do it. He's given you His Name and the power of His Word.
He's even put His very own Spirit inside you. And He's given you the ability to hear and obey the directions of that Spirit.
I heard a prophecy years ago that said there would come a time when men on the earth would walk and talk and act like God.
They'd be motivated by His power and His Spirit so strongly that people would say of them, "Look at those believers. They think they're God."
"No," the Holy Spirit said, "they are not God. They are agents of God, children of God, ambassadors of God,sent to do the works of God."
I believe we're living in the day and hour that prophecy was talking about. We're seeing that army of light begin to grow.
This is no time to be half-consecrated and half-dedicated. This is the time to go all the way with God, to give Him your whole life.
If you'll do that, He'll give you back such anointing and such power and such glory and goodness that you'll shine for Him, as Philippians 2:15 says, as lights in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation.
Begin to think about yourself today, not as just another ordinary man or woman but as an ambassador of Almighty God.
Let the interests of His kingdom be foremost in your mind and heart.
Submit yourself to Him and say, "Lord, show me how to be Your representative in everything I do."
You are an ambassador for Christ.
Begin to live like it today.
God never calls us to do something for Him that He does not empower us to do if we are willing to do the work and time. Take time to get to know God in an intimate way.
As your relationship with Him grows, you move up in rank and are assigned harder missions. Your purpose on earth is to shine God’s love to a lost and dying world.
Open your ears and your heart to the Lord and be excited about your new future serving Him in spirit and truth.
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life.
Serve Him.
Wait on Him.
And expect … for He is able to do much much more than you can ask or imagine.
Settle that sin issue ...
“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You. 
I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now born again.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.” 
RELATED POSTS:
.
.
Our Job as Ambassadors
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
Child of God, Let Your Life Speak of Christ
http://puricarefiles.blogspot.com/2016/05/you-are-gods-ambassador-believer-let.html


“Purify Your people, O God”

     Jessica De Silva


lyrics
Purify your people O God
Cleanse us with your fire, O Lord
May we walk uprightly
In the presence of your Love
Purify your people, O God

Make us holy Lord we pray
In your likeness righteous in your way
Let us be a praise
To the glory of your grace
Purify your people, O God.
kcm.org



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment