Thursday, February 2, 2017

- SURELY THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IS IN THIS PLACE. I CAN FEEL HIS MIGHTY POWER AND HIS GRACE. I CAN FEEL THE BRUSH OF ANGELS WINGS I SEE GLORY ON EACH FACE SURELY THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IS IN THIS PLACE

SURELY THE 

PRESENCE
LANNY WOLFE

3ABN Today Special Music with Lanny Wolfe, Danny Shelton, Yvonne Lewis, John Lomacang, Melody Shelton-Firestone, CA Murray, ET Everett, Tammy Chance, Lisa Yeager, and Reggie and Layde Love Smith.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDLWdDBP1_sTheLannyWolfeTrioFreshWellMedia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltQT4yLoK8sDanielO’DonnellTheTrueSeven

lyrics

Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place
I can feel His mighty power and His grace
I can feel the brush of angels wings
I see glory on each face
Surely the Presence of the Lord is in this place.



In the midst of His children
The Lord said He would be
It doesn't take very many
It can be just two or three
And I feel that same sweet Spirit
That I've felt oft times before
Surely I can say
I've been with the Lord.

There's a holy hush around us
As God's glory fills this place
I've touched the hem of His garment
I can almost see His face
And my heart is overflowing
With the fullness of His joy
I know without a doubt
That I've been with the Lord.
.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment