Saturday, February 11, 2017

- FOR THOSE TEARS I DIED - You said you'd come and share all my sorrows You said you'd be there for all my tomorrows I came so close to sending you away And just like you promised, you came there to stay I just had to pray.


For Those Tears I 
Died


Marsha Stevens



Bill Gaither and Friends singing For Those Tears I Died written by Marsha Stevens
Official video for “For Those Tears I Died [Live]” feat. Donnie Sumner
Children of the Day singing For Those Tears I Died on the Kathryn Kuhlman Show in 1971
Sung by the Lebanon County Youth Chorus, from their album 'Old-Time Religion.'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GRt29DCir4SyvellaJonesCroomerkkenyates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0u6hlzShJ0MaranathaChildrenDonaldGordon
Matilde singing For Those Tears I Cry in Spanish, in Honolulu Hawaii 

lyrics
You said you'd come and share all my sorrows
You said you'd be there for all my tomorrows
I came so close to sending you away
And just like you promised, you came there to stay
I just had to pray.
Chorus
And Jesus said, Come to the water, stand by my side,
I know you are thirsty, you won't be denied.
I felt every teardrop when in darkness you cried,
And I strove to remind you that for those tears I died.
Repeat Chorus
Your goodness so great I can't understand,
And, dear Lord, I know that this was all planned.
Saviour, you're here now, and always will be.
Your love is so great and always so free, Jesus and me. 
Repeat Chorus
Jesus, I give you my heart and my soul.
I know, without God I'd never be whole,
Saviour, you opened up all the right doors,
And I thank you and praise you from earth's humble shores.
Take me, I'm yours. 
Repeat Chorus

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment