Sunday, February 5, 2017

- I LOVE TO TELL THE STORY - I love to tell the story of unseen things above Of Jesus and His glory, of Jesus and His love I love to tell the story because I know 'tis true It satisfies my longings as nothing else can do

I Love To Tell The Story

Authors: Kate Hankey
              William G. Fischer (refrain)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLuOz0g8rOAHarpettGospelQuartetSESamonte
Receive power for practical living today, visit www.amazingfacts.org




Lyrics
I love to tell the story of unseen things above
Of Jesus and His glory, of Jesus and His love
I love to tell the story because I know 'tis true
It satisfies my longings as nothing else can do
[Chorus]
I love to tell the story,
'Twill be my theme in glory
To tell the old, old story
Of Jesus and His love
I love to tell the story, 'tis pleasant to repeat
What seems each time I tell it more wonderfully sweet
I love to tell the story for some have never heard
The message of salvation from God's own holy Word
[Chorus]
I love to tell the story, for those who know it best
Seem hungering and thirsting to hear it like the rest
And when in scenes of glory I sing the new, new song
'Twill be the old, old story that I have loved so long



RELATED POSTS:
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
 .
.
.
How is Jesus King of kings and Lord of lords?
.
.
.
.
.
.
I believed Jesus when He said, “I am the way and the truth and the life” 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment