Monday, February 27, 2017

- REDEEMED, HOW I LOVE TO PROCLAIM IT! - Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it! Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb; redeemed through His infinite mercy, His child, and forever I am.


Redeemed, How I Love to Proclaim It!


Fanny Crosby

Official video for “Redeemed [Live]” feat. Squire Parsons, Karen Peck, and Guy Penrod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8idr58JpxQGaithersEasyWorshipResources
This popular gospel song by Fanny Crosby first appeared with William Kirkpatrick's jubilant tune in the hymnal Songs of Redeeming Love, in 1882.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWwbtaD6jR4firstbaptistchurchofpacificbeach


lyrics 

1 Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeem
ed by the blood of the Lamb;
redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child, and forever I am.
    Refrain:
Redeemed, redeemed,
redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;

redeemed, redeemed,
His child and forever I am.
2 Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus,
no language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
with me doth continually dwell.
 


    [Refrain]
3 I think of my blessed Redeemer,
I think of Him all the day long;
I sing, for I cannot be silent;
His love is the theme of my song. 


    [Refrain]





 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment