Thursday, April 20, 2017

- HOLY CAUSE - Set Your Mind On A Holy Cause - If your problems are great, then your cause is too small. When your cause is great, your problems begin to shrink.Help others with theirs.

Set Your Mind On A Holy Cause

Max Lucado
If your problems are great, then your cause is too small. 
When your cause is great, your problems begin to shrink. 
Do you have a holy cause?
A faith worth preserving? 
A mission worth living for? 
Ask God to give you a cause to claim to His glory: an orphanage to serve … a neighbor to encourage … a class to teach.
It really is better to give than to receive.
Want to see your troubles evaporate?
Help others with theirs. 
You’ll always face troubles, but you don’t have to face them in the same way.
Instead, immerse your mind in God thoughts. 
Turn a deaf ear to doubters and set your mind on a holy cause. 
Once you find your mountain, no giant will stop you; no age will disqualify you; and no problems will defeat you.
God never calls us to do something for Him that He does not empower us to do if we are willing to do the work and time. 
Take the time to get to know God in an intimate way.
Your purpose on earth is to shine God’s love to a lost and dying world.
Open your ears and your heart to the Lord and be excited about your new future serving Him in spirit and truth.
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life.
Serve Him.
Wait on Him.
And expect … for He is able to do much much more than you can ask or imagine.
Settle that sin issue ...
“Father God, I confess I am a sinner and my sins have separated me from You.
I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my past sinful life and live a new life pleasing to You.
Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You that according to Your Word, I am now born again.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. I promise to study Your Word – the Bible.
Use me for Your glory.
In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.”
RELATED POSTS:
.
The Man Who Desired a Mountain
.

CLICK HERE . . .
Are You God's Next 
Deliverer?
CLICK HERE . . .
.
God is preparing you for great things
.

CLICK HERE . . .
“I Will Serve You (Thee)”      

    Maranatha!        
 

CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist . . .


lyrics
I will serve You (I will serve You)
Because I love You (Because I love You)
You have given life to me
I was nothing (I was nothing)
Until You found me (Until You found me)
You have given life to me
Heartaches (Heartaches)
Broken people (pieces)
Ruined lives are why
You died on Calvary
Your touch (Your touch)
Is what I long for (Is what I long for)
You have given life to me
https://maxlucado.com/listen/set-mind-holy-cause/


No comments:

Post a Comment