Tuesday, April 18, 2017

- PRECIOUS MEMORIES, UNSEEN ANGELS - Precious mem'ries, unseen angels, Sent from somewhere to my soul; How they linger, ever near me, And the sacred past unfold.

Precious 
Memories, Unseen Angels



Authors: Lonnie B Combs
             J. B. F. Wright


Official video for “Precious Memories [Live]” feat. Bob Crews and Cynthia Clawson
 
Georgette Jones and Tammy Wynette
 
 
 
 
 


Bill & Gloria Gaither performing Precious Memories (feat. Jim Hill) [Live].

Tammy Wynette featured on the Legends television program that aired on the Nashville Network in 1994.
Others in the clip include JD Sumner, James Blackwood, Jake Hess and Bill Gaither.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdwFh1yVAeQSkeeterDavismanbehindthescreen
Chet Atkins & Emmylou Harris 
  
lyrics

1 Precious mem'ries, unseen angels,
Sent from somewhere to my soul;
How they linger, ever near me,
And the sacred past unfold.
.
Refrain:
.
Precious mem'ries, how they linger,
How they ever flood my soul;
In the stillness of the midnight,
Precious, sacred scenes unfold.
.
2 Precious father, loving mother,
Fly across the lonely years;
And old home scenes of my childhood,
In fond memory appear.
.
[Refrain]
.
3 As I travel on life's pathway,
Know not what the years may hold;
As I ponder, hope grows fonder,
Precious mem'ries flood my soul.
.
[Refrain]



 


 




    

No comments:

Post a Comment