Saturday, April 15, 2017

- JESUS PAID IT ALL - I hear the Savior say, "Thy strength indeed is small, Child of weakness, watch and pray, Find in Me thine all in all." Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Jesus Paid It All

Elvira M. Hall
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bPaXN9j9yQAltarofPraiseChoraleSESamonte
Official video for “Jesus Paid It All [Live]” feat. Bill & Gloria Gaither, Ivan Parker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Dpw6hBmIABrotherhoodChoraleKeithEvans518
5th track on Don Moen's newest album "Hymns of Hope."
Official video for “Jesus Paid It All [Live]” feat. Joey + Rory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqiF6-zzdjsFernandoOrtegaChristianSingersVEVO
Words by Elvina M. Hall. Music by John T. Grape. Together for the Gospel
by Robert Sterling performed live at First Baptist Church, Jackson, MS


lyrics 

1 I hear the Savior say,
"Thy strength indeed is small,
Child of weakness, watch and pray,

Find in Me thine all in all."
Refrain:
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.
2 Lord, now indeed I find
Thy pow'r and Thine alone,
Can change the leper's spots
And melt the heart of stone.
[Refrain]
3 For nothing good have I
Where-by Thy grace to claim;
I'll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv'ry's Lamb.
[Refrain]
4 And when, before the throne,
I stand in Him complete,
"Jesus died my soul to save,"
My lips shall still repeat.
[Refrain]

CLICK HERE . . . to view the Story Behind “Jesus Paid It All”

Author: Elvina M. Hall

Hall, Elvina Mable, was born at Alexandria, Virginia, in 1818; and was married, first to Mr. Richard Hall, and then, in 1885, to the Rev. Thomas Myers. Her hymn, "I hear the Saviour say" (Christ All and in All), in I. D. Sankey's Sacred Songs and Solos, 1878, is somewhat popular in Great Britain and America. It was "written on the fly-leaf of the New Lute of Zion, in the choir of the Methodist Episcopal Church, Baltimore, in the spring of 1865." hymnary.org
RELATED POSTS:
.
He Gave Himself.
.





CLICK HERE . . .
.
Tetelestai

IT IS FINISHED



CLICK HERE . . .
REDEEMED

What it means to be redeemed

CLICK HERE . . .
http://puricarefiles.blogspot.com/2017/03/christian-redemption-every-person.html

“Redeemed, How I Love to Proclaim It!”

    Fanny Crosby

 
Official video for “Redeemed [Live]” feat. Squire Parsons, Karen Peck, and Guy Penrod
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8idr58JpxQGaithersEasyWorshipResources


CLICK HERE . . . to view complete playlist



lyrics
1  Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;

redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child, and forever I am.
 
Refrain:
Redeemed, redeemed,
redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
redeemed, redeemed,
His child and forever I am.
 
2  Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus,
no language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
3ith me doth continually dwell.
 
[Refrain] 
3  I think of my blessed Redeemer,
I think of Him all the day long;
I sing, for I cannot be silent;
His love is the theme of my song.
[Refrain]




 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment